On BT Broadband you must disable the SMART SETUP, to do this please follow these steps.
- Open a web browser on any computer or device connected to your Hub and go to http://bthomehub.home to open the Hub Manager.
- Select Advanced Settings
- Enter the admin password. If you haven't changed it the you will find the default password on your Hub settings card on the back of your Hub
- Select Continue to Advanced Settings
- Select Home Network > Smart Setup
- Select No to disable Smart Setup & select Apply