Root Hosting is supported with Kodi. Here is an easy to follow tutorial that will show you how to install
1. In Kodi, go to Settings/System icon on top.
2. Go into File Manager
3. Click Add Source
4. Enter address http://root-hosting.co.uk/install
5. Name it Root.
6. Go back to Settings/System then go to System Settings
7. Go to Add-ons
8. Go to Unknown Sources and change the setting to Allow installation of unknown sources
9. Return to Home screen and select Add-ons
10. Select box icon on top left
11. Click on “Install from Zip Files” and Select Root source.
12. Select script.xtreameditor.zip and click OK.
13. Wait until its installed, It will take a few seconds.
14. Press Back button until you reached in Add-ons screen,
15. Now go to the Program addons.
16. Click on Xtream Editor add-on
17. Raise a ticket with the code under the QR image
18. We will set up our side and send you further instructions.