We offer numerous ways of using our service. Select your preferred method below to view the setup guide!
Root Hosting is supported on Android Devices.
Here is an easy to follow tutorial that will show you how to setup our Android App.
- Go to http://root-g2hosting.com/kodi
- Download rootiptvwithGuide.apk
- Install the App
- Login with your Username and Password
- Tap one of the categories and install the IPTV Core App
Root Hosting is supported with GSE IPTV.
Here is an easy to follow tutorial that will show you how to use our service on GSE.
- Open app
- Left hand side menu
- Xtream-Codes API
- Add Server with the + sign
- Name the server Root Hosting
- Playlist replace whats in there with “http://root-hosting.ddns.net:25461/”
- Enter your Username and Password as provided from Root Hosting or Reseller
- Tap ADD
- Tap Root Hosting
- Tap Install EPG Data
IPTV SIMPLE CLIENT
Root Hosting is supported with the Kodi PVR IPTV Simple Client.
Here is an easy to follow tutorial that will show you how to setup the PVR IPTV Simple Client on Kodi.
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM
- Select TV
- Select General
- Select Enabled
- You will now see a pop-up saying that you have no PVR Client enabled. Select OK
- Scroll down and select PVR IPTV Simple Client
- Select Enable
- Select Configure
- In General select M3U Play List URL
- Copy your rootIPTV URL and paste it into the address section and select Done
- In EPG Settings select XMLTV URL Copy this URL http://root-hosting.ddns.net:25461/xmltv.php?username=YOURUSERNAME&password=YOURPASSWORD (Edit link to contain your login details) and paste it into the address section and select Done
- Select OK
- Wait for PVR IPTV Simple Client to reboot
- On your Home Screen you should now see TV (or Live TV if on an older version of Kodi).
Root Hosting is supported with Kodi.
Here is an easy to follow tutorial that will show you how to install our add-on on Kodi.
- Download and install the latest version of Kodi
- Open Kodi
- Select Settings
- Select File Manager
- Add source
- Click top path
- http://root-g2hosting.com/kodi then click OK
- Name the media source Root Hosting
- Click Add-ons
- Click the small icon which looks like an open box
- Click Install from ZIP file
- Select Root Hosting as the repository
- Select plugin.video.rootIPTV.zip
- Wait for it to download and install
- Return to main page and select Add-ons
- Enter login credentials provided and follow on-screen instructions
Root Hosting is supported with Perfect Player.
Here is an easy to follow tutorial that will show you how to use Perfect Player with Root.
- Download and install Perfect Player
- Tap settings (Little Cog)
- Tap General
- Tap Playlist
- Insert your M3U link which can be downloaded from the Client Area
- Tap EPG
- Insert your custom EPG link – http://root-hosting.ddns.net:25461/xmltv.php?username=YOURUSERNAME&password=YOURPASSWORD
- Press back and wait for it to load
Root Hosting is supported on Samsung and LG SmartTVs.
Here is an easy to follow tutorial that will show you how to setup SmartTVs for Root.
- Download and install Smart IPTV App
- Note down your MAC address displayed on screen
- Go to the following website http://siptv.eu/mylist/
- Enter your MAC address and M3U link provided by us in the “Add external playlist links (URLs), with auto-update” section
- Select Various in the drop down box
- Tick “Keep Online”
- Click “Add Link”
- Close the App on your TV and restart it
STB or MAG
Root Hosting is supported within STB Emulator.
Here is an easy to follow tutorial that will show you how to setup the STB Emulator for Root.
- Go to Profiles in Settings
- Tap Test portal to modify the existing profile or Add profile to start a new one
- Tap Portal settings
- Tap Portal URL
- Enter your Portal URL, for rootIPTV it is http://root-hosting.ddns.net:25461/c/ and click OK
- Ensure this Portal is active and go back to the home screen and you should be up and running.
Note: Code to access adult channels is 1234